Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Most Beautiful Fail


Holy crap, dude. Amazing, right?...Wrong. It looks so pretty in pictures, but let me take you through this journey in fail. Base: 2 coats of ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly. I then attempted to do my now-signature tiger stripes with a glittery striper (you might have seen some of the matte manicures with topcoat tips and whatnot). The striper is Nail Art by Diamond Cosmetics in Opal Glitter, by the way. Anyways, the striper polish is incredibly thick, so the stripes were just blobs. So, I decided to use the striper stuff all over my nail, since it was pretty. Fast forward to the thick and globby end result. I was unsettled. Nail polish has never before provoked from me that reaction. So I topped the mess with Seche Vite and slapped on some Avon Black As Night matte polish, took some photos and immediately removed the whole mess. 

Here are some more pictures of the pretty nightmare:

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. You're right it is the most beutiful fail ever, but I see what you mean about the gloopyness, v annoying!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete