Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Viva la Revvvolucion! aka Black Rainbows

This is Color Club Revvvolution. Holy crap, would you look at it? This is my first Color Club polish. I don't know how hard to find this polish is, but I got it on ebay for a pretty low price. This is two coats, topped with Seche Vite. Oh, and I shaped my nails a little bit. I think they look nice. I didn't bother with cleanup, sorry! I'll just go ahead and post a bunch of pictures now.

And one in the shade, in case you wanted to see it without all the rainbows, for some reason (it's still pretty awesome): 


Thanks for looking! And I'm so excited to have 11 followers! And only four of them are people I know! Hi, followers! You make my day.

2 comments:

  1. Your nails are so long! Do they ever break? Mine cant grow that long. Have you ever done a french tip on yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two broken ones on my right hand. This is the longest my nails have ever been. I've never done plain white tips, but I've done some colored ones.

    ReplyDelete