Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pink and Sparkly!

This is China Glaze It's Poppin' topped with Nubar Nail Jewels, which is a loose glitter. I can't find the color on Nubar's website, but it is a silver holographic glitter. I attempted to do an ombre or dip-dyed effect. I applied two coats of It's Poppin', and then I applied Orly Top 2 Bottom. I used a fan brush to tap the glitter onto my nails, and followed that up with a thick coat of Seche Vite. Please excuse the chipped area on my ring finger! The pink didn't chip, but the glitter did.

At night, indoors with flash: 


Close-up:


Slightly blurred to show off the holo effect: 


SUPER-blurred! This was a mistake, but I'm posting it because you can see Zoya Areej on my toes: 


This was a fun manicure, and pretty easy to do. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment